AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   VW ads and artwork (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=21901)

Kidd Andersson January 23rd 05 08:08 PM

>> Good Jebus. Somebody get Jim some ****ing Midol already.
>
>ummm John.

Jim, John, Jerry, Jason, Jackass... all the same to me. :)

(Just kidding Jim... Err.. JOHN)

K.

John C's proof: http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html

jjs January 23rd 05 09:06 PM

"Kidd Andersson" > wrote in message
>>> Good Jebus. Somebody get Jim some ****ing Midol already.

>>ummm John.

> Jim, John, Jerry, Jason, Jackass... all the same to me. :)

Jackass works. No problem.

Howard Rose January 23rd 05 11:42 PM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:11:11 GMT, "Craig or Meg Phalen"
> wrote:

>anybody got any good links for vintage aircooled ads or original artwork??

I have some on my website. Please don't copy them though.

--
Howard Rose
1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe

Dennis Wik January 23rd 05 11:44 PM

Thanks for the effort and pics is not the same as "nice links" . It's
kind of like someone taking the time to show several requested poses of
a special friend and after suppling them, the response is " I wanted
bigger pictures, oh ya. "nice tits". I agree with John.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

jjs January 24th 05 12:04 AM

"Howard Rose" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:11:11 GMT, "Craig or Meg Phalen"
> > wrote:
>
>>anybody got any good links for vintage aircooled ads or original artwork??

> I have some on my website. Please don't copy them though.

Harh! Good one, Howard. The guy is out to copy, pirate, whatever but I
really don't think he's interested in just looking.

jjs January 24th 05 12:07 AM

"Dennis Wik" > wrote in message
> Thanks for the effort and pics is not the same as "nice links" . It's
> kind of like someone taking the time to show several requested poses of
> a special friend and after suppling them, the response is " I wanted
> bigger pictures, oh ya. "nice tits". I agree with John.

Hi, Dennis:

My pictures are from original old literature, in particular 1958 and
earlier. I think I'll just hang back and pass them on to people I know
rather than freeloaders. Of course that means you are free to have whatever
I have, brother.

John Boy

Kidd Andersson January 24th 05 05:32 AM

Jackass, pass the old stuff my way. I like the little ads from way back when. I
have some funny ones from the Army and one about carpooling that says "When you
ride alone, you're riding with Hitler."

Howard Rose January 24th 05 06:05 PM

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:04:39 -0600, "jjs" > wrote:

>Harh! Good one, Howard. The guy is out to copy, pirate, whatever but I
>really don't think he's interested in just looking.

It's only a polite asking :-)

I don't mind someone to print them out or anything, but I do resent
them to be copied and posted up on other websites. It's happened
before. Fair enough if they are the owner's scans, but I spent a LONG
time doing those!

Of course, they're not my copyright, but they are my scans ;-)