AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Blinking 4X4 Indicators - Is There A Code For Number Of Blinks? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69401)

magee July 10th 06 06:06 PM

Blinking 4X4 Indicators - Is There A Code For Number Of Blinks?

My 2002 Explorer V-8 with about 30,000 miles started blinking the 4X4 LOW
and 4X4 HIGH indicators a few days ago. They blink in unison 3 times every 2
minutes. I've searched the internet and this group and found this is not
uncommon. Most others report 5 or 6 blinks every 2 minutes however. Do the
number of blinks indicate what is wrong? I'd like to have some idea of what
is going on before I take it to the dealer.

Thanks