AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ID help needed on VDO Speedometer...reward (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=7368)

Bob Pearl February 29th 04 02:01 AM

ID help needed on VDO Speedometer...reward

Greetings all,
I have located an old speedometer, still in the box and need help IDing it.
I am helping a friend clean out her garage and she doesn't know where it
came from only that it was one of her deceased husbands old projects...

A make/model would be very helpful, make/model and year would make me very
very happy. I'll send you $5 for your trouble if you can tell me make
model/year..

I will probably put in on ebay if I can find out what it is.. Offers?

Here's the link:

http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...ometer&.view=l

to reply please remove OBVIOUS from email address
BVIOUS

Thanks

Bob