AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Just like I said, jackasses... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11015)

He Hate Retard and Moron October 6th 04 05:59 PM

Just like I said, jackasses...

Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!

They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!

Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Steve Bigelow October 6th 04 10:49 PM

"He Hate Retard and Moron" > wrote in message
> Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!
>
> They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!
>
> Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

WTF is NFL?

TCS October 6th 04 11:30 PM

On 06 Oct 2004 16:59:03 GMT, He Hate Retard and Moron > wrote:
>Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!

>They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!

>Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

Newsflash: putting howard stern on a channel doesn't affect any of the
others.

Maybe you're waiting for the prude network. Nothing to offend anyone.

dan October 7th 04 01:58 AM

Why would I want to subsidize Howard Stern's salary???

dan

SoCalMike October 7th 04 03:23 AM

He Hate Retard and Moron wrote:

> Sirius radio isn't going anywhere!
>
> They just signed Howard Stern to a 5yr/$500M deal!
>
> Now they got NFL and Howard Stern, wtf would anyone get XM?

seems XM has more support, more products, and theyre cheaper. if the
market isnt big enough for 2 satellite radio stations, XM will be the
one that stays.

He Hate Retard and Moron October 7th 04 03:59 AM

>seems XM has more support, more products, and theyre cheaper. if the
>market isnt big enough for 2 satellite radio stations, XM will be the
>one that stays.

Are you kidding me? By signing Howard Stern, they just guaranteed another 5-10
million subscribers!

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Gene S. Berkowitz October 7th 04 04:43 AM

In article >,
xfxfxfx says...
> >seems XM has more support, more products, and theyre cheaper. if the
> >market isnt big enough for 2 satellite radio stations, XM will be the
> >one that stays.
> >

> Are you kidding me? By signing Howard Stern, they just guaranteed another 5-10
> million subscribers!

...not to mention, Sirius stock rose 15 1/2 percent on volume of 344
Million shares on the announcement...

--Gene

ravelation October 7th 04 04:19 PM

(SoCalMike) wrote:

>seems XM has more support, more
>products, and theyre cheaper. if the
>market isnt big enough for 2 satellite >radio stations, XM will be the

one that
>stays.

Especially after Sirius goes broke from spending so much money to secure
Stern and the NFL. My husband just rented a car with Sirius and said the
music selections sucked compared to XM.
When Stern starts airing, you know it will be a premium channel meaning
extra $$s.

SoCalMike October 8th 04 01:18 AM

ravelation wrote:

> When Stern starts airing, you know it will be a premium channel meaning
> extra $$s.

is he leaving infinity broadcasting and going to sirius exclusively?

He Hate Retard and Moron October 8th 04 02:25 AM

>is he leaving infinity broadcasting and going to sirius exclusively?

Yup. And bringing 5-10 million listeners with him.

Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.