AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GTR Disc Key, where to look?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17662)

Svein Bo Johansen December 28th 04 11:08 AM

GTR Disc Key, where to look??

Just bought the GTR. Now I can't find Disc Key. Where do I find it. The only
key I find is the "Online Seriennummer" .
Someone, please!!!

mrF1no

Jussi December 28th 04 11:25 AM

"Svein Bo Johansen" > kirjoitti
> Just bought the GTR. Now I can't find Disc Key. Where do I find it. The
> only
> key I find is the "Online Seriennummer" .
> Someone, please!!!
>
> mrF1no

There are two serials, one for online and one for installation. I don't have
the manual right now but as I remember one key is cd cases inside cover and
the second one is the manuals back page.

Juz

Uwe Schürkamp December 28th 04 11:36 AM

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:08:23 +0100, Svein Bo Johansen wrote:
> Just bought the GTR. Now I can't find Disc Key. Where do I find it. The only
> key I find is the "Online Seriennummer" .
> Someone, please!!!
>
> mrF1no

First inside page of the manual, under "Aktivierungscode"

HTH uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61

Michael Ziegler December 28th 04 12:00 PM

Jussi schrieb:
> "Svein Bo Johansen" > kirjoitti
>
>>Just bought the GTR. Now I can't find Disc Key. Where do I find it. The
>>only
>>key I find is the "Online Seriennummer" .
>>Someone, please!!!
>>
>>mrF1no

> There are two serials, one for online and one for installation. I don't have
> the manual right now but as I remember one key is cd cases inside cover and
> the second one is the manuals back page.
>
> Juz

Hi

on the first page inside the manual is the installation key. The key
inside the case is for online playing.

Michael

Svein Bo Johansen December 28th 04 01:00 PM

Thank you, all of you:-)

mrF1no
"Svein Bo Johansen" > skrev i melding