AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   A4 2003 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=859)

JJ June 8th 04 11:16 PM

A4 2003

Just bought an A4 1.8 5 speed. All the fun stuff...traded in my Passat.
Thought it was just the four rings that was the difference....NOT! Got the
sport suspension...but after spending all that money...am I feeling gready
that I didn't get the BOSE stereo....or the xenon headlights. Is it worth
the upgrade? And can it be done?

Byron Walter June 9th 04 08:12 PM

Retro fitting the xenon's is big bucks. Put the cash into an ECU upgrade and
enjoy the ride.

Byron
'02 1.8t Avant QMSP

Cesar Borgia June 15th 04 02:22 AM

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:16:46 -0500, "JJ" > wrote:

>Just bought an A4 1.8 5 speed. All the fun stuff...traded in my Passat.
>Thought it was just the four rings that was the difference....NOT! Got the
>sport suspension...but after spending all that money...am I feeling gready
>that I didn't get the BOSE stereo....or the xenon headlights. Is it worth
>the upgrade? And can it be done?

Maybe take it in to get one of those PhatNoise boxes installed, and do
a speaker upgrade while you're at it? Of course that's gonna cost you
a few c-notes.

As for the Xenon headlights, best to retrofit yourself with e-Code
"aftermarket" OEM's. That's about $500 for the pair. I think
Claire's has them.
=
= Cesar Borgia
=