AutoBanter

-   Ford Explorer (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Steering Wheel Cruise Control Light (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26961)

Rob March 14th 05 04:14 PM

Steering Wheel Cruise Control Light

I have a bad connection in the light of the cruise control speed
switch (right side) on the steering wheel. The light goes out
intermittently. Is the bulb soldered in place or can it jiggle loose?
Anyone have any advice on where the problem most commonly appears?
Thanks
Rob

Steve March 15th 05 10:20 PM

I have the same problem - well mine's not intermittent it's just out on the
RH side.

I've had a bit of Google around and haven't found a "how to fix it" that
covered remove/replacement of the CC lights.

Steve
om...