AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   94 Grand Caravan - Rear Vent Motors? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8530)

techdrive October 20th 04 01:42 PM

94 Grand Caravan - Rear Vent Motors?

I have owned this van since 96 and the rear windows have never opened or
closed correctly. They are controlled by switches in the overhead console
and move very sluggishly and will not close completely. Has anyone heard
of this?
Thanks

maxpower October 20th 04 06:32 PM

The motors and acuators have been updated along time ago, replace them with
updated parts
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
lkaboutautos.com...

maxpower October 20th 04 06:32 PM

The motors and acuators have been updated along time ago, replace them with
updated parts
Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
lkaboutautos.com...