AutoBanter

-   BMW (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   2000 3231 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=64492)

Disney Dreamer May 7th 06 10:53 AM

2000 3231

2000 3231-light problem, I posted this several months ago, took all the
advice but had something interesting happen. I was replacing a turn signal
indicator (for the 3rd time) and noticed it was very loose as I jiggled it
it would go on. I "rigged it up to stay frim in the socket and this seemed
to cure my woes for now- is there a sensor that ties all the lights into one
box or sensor?

Problem: I have is that the turn indicators will go off and on
intermittently. Really needs dealership attention but I think they scan your
credit card and you drive through the parking lot.

ANYONE?

DD

--
www.DisneyDreamer.com