AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Replacing Break Pads (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=25353)

[email protected] February 25th 05 04:22 PM

Replacing Break Pads

The other day I visited a site that had detailed information on
replacing pad on an Acura. Any body know the site address?
thanks

motsco_ _ February 25th 05 05:29 PM

wrote:
> The other day I visited a site that had detailed information on
> replacing pad on an Acura. Any body know the site address?
> thanks

--------------------

CTRL-H will open the history file on your computer, then just do a
search for 'acura'. If it's good, post it here. What year of acura are
we talking about? (they've been around a long time).

'Curly'

[email protected] February 25th 05 10:20 PM

wrote:
> The other day I visited a site that had detailed information on
> replacing pad on an Acura. Any body know the site address?
> thanks

This newsgroup has a very good FAQ site
Try
www.tegger.com/hondaFAQ