AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   PowerChip (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1002)

Troy Bruder July 19th 04 09:27 PM

PowerChip

Anyone have any chipped Audi's from PowerChip? If so, what's been your
experience?

Thanks,
Troy

Rusty NAilz July 24th 04 07:50 AM

Troy, Don't mess around...www.goapr.com
the dealer installed mine in my 2.7 A6 and it doesn'y void the
warranty...even @ 415Hp!

Pete July 25th 04 12:53 PM

"Rusty NAilz" wrote

> the dealer installed mine in my 2.7 A6 and it doesn'y void the
> warranty...even @ 415Hp!

LOL! Be sure to get that in writing cause when your turbos go south
you'll certainly need it.

Cheers,

Pete

Rusty NAilz August 12th 04 11:08 PM

That is what the extended warraty is for. I have the receipt for the work
performed. No worries. Its not like I pay for it anyways...It's called a
corporate asset....my employees pay for it..He he he.