AutoBanter

-   Audi (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Phatnoise (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=32104)

HooHa May 8th 05 04:41 AM

Phatnoise

It's cheap now.

http://busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=000057110

This unit will work in all 1999+ Audi's... right?

Ronald May 8th 05 08:12 AM

"HooHa" > schreef in bericht
> It's cheap now.
>
> http://busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber=000057110
>
> This unit will work in all 1999+ Audi's... right?

This unit is designed for VW. I think cabling is different from Audi.
If this one was suited for my A6, I would be one of the first !!

Ronald

Pete May 8th 05 08:19 AM

"Ronald" wrote
> This unit is designed for VW. I think cabling is different from Audi.
> If this one was suited for my A6, I would be one of the first !!

People have successfully installed this VW one on the A4, so it'd most
likely work in the A6 as well. If you have existing CD changer wiring,
you just need a cable - $45 from ECS Tuning.

Cheers,

Pete

Ronald May 9th 05 11:28 PM

I've sent them a mail asking they will ship to the Netherlands.
Thanks for the info !

Ronald

"Pete" > schreef in bericht

PJR May 30th 05 08:11 AM

Pete wrote:

> "Ronald" wrote
>
>> This unit is designed for VW. I think cabling is different from Audi.
>> If this one was suited for my A6, I would be one of the first !!
>>

> People have successfully installed this VW one on the A4, so it'd most
> likely work in the A6 as well. If you have existing CD changer wiring,
> you just need a cable - $45 from ECS Tuning.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Pete

Have you any links to the suitability of this unit to the A4 Cabrio
(2005 model)?

What if you only have the symphony rather than the 6 cd changer - is the
cable still around?

TIA

Phil