AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   looking for exploded views of parts with numbers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36113)

[email protected] June 21st 05 06:31 PM

looking for exploded views of parts with numbers

I'm looking for online VW part illustrations, like the ones that show
the bumper, trim, mounting clips, lamps, harnesses, etc, etc.

I'm trying to determine part numbers for some repairs without going to
the dealership.

Any ideas?

CanadianCray June 21st 05 09:08 PM

Get a copy of Etka!!! Its the dealers parts program.

oups.com...

[email protected] June 21st 05 10:29 PM

well that sounds perfect, not I just need to find it ;)

Thanks!

Dave June 22nd 05 12:23 AM

wrote:

>I'm looking for online VW part illustrations, like the ones that show
>the bumper, trim, mounting clips, lamps, harnesses, etc, etc.
>
>I'm trying to determine part numbers for some repairs without going to
>the dealership.
>
>Any ideas?

Know anyone at a autobody shop?

Randolph June 22nd 05 06:49 AM

wrote:

> well that sounds perfect, not I just need to find it ;)
>
> Thanks!

ETKA is floating around on eMule / eDonkey. Normaly it requires a
hardware key, so make sure you find a cracked version.

vw-stuff June 22nd 05 10:53 AM

Hi

I have both ETKA V6 and ETOS. ETKA covers Audi and Vw models upto 2005 but
requires a resolution of 1280 x 1024. if your hardware cannot support this,
ETKA will not install. As an earlier post said, this is the actual software
VW/Audi use in their parts department.

ETOS does not require a high resolution to run and also covers Skoda and
Seat models.

£7 each or £12 for both....payment by Paypal only.

If interested post your email, I will contact you.