AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT WaterKewled (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13675)

Bill Berckman December 2nd 04 06:21 PM

OT WaterKewled

You think we got flame problems here, check out this thread on VW Vortex.
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1703913
Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Tim Rogers December 2nd 04 06:55 PM

"Bill Berckman" > wrote in message

> You think we got flame problems here, check out this thread on VW Vortex.
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1703913

............That was great Bill. My favorite jibe was:

i was ready to challenge you in a battle of wits, but you appear
unarmed.....

Kidd Andersson December 3rd 04 06:44 PM

>> You think we got flame problems here, check out this thread on VW Vortex.
>> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1703913

Sheesh. And you guys think I'm an asshole.

K.
"So tonight I'll ask the stars above, how did I ever win your love? What did I
do? What did I say to turn your angel eyes my way?"