AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Programmaing Key Fob For Autostart AS-1200 Remote Starter (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4957)

Wayne October 30th 04 08:46 PM

Programmaing Key Fob For Autostart AS-1200 Remote Starter

Hi
I have a 97 Neon that came with an Autostart AS-1200 Remote starter.
The remote is not working and I have been unable to find the
programming sequence to set up another remote for it. I bought the car
used and have been able to find the manual for the starter online but
no info for programming the remote. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Wayne

cragar December 12th 04 01:57 AM

I have been unable to find the electriqual schema?

cragar December 12th 04 01:57 AM

I have been unable to find the electriqual schema?