AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Automotive technology book series (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74293)

[email protected] September 10th 06 03:57 PM

Automotive technology book series

I would like your opinions on this. Which automotive tecnology book
series would you suggest me? The "Chek Chart" series or the
"Halderman/Birch" series?
Does they have color pictures and diagrams? Whis one series would you
suggest for someone who wants to learn the most out of the automotive
systems?
In the following link is the website of the publishing company for
these two series.

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/acad...409929,00.html

tweety September 10th 06 11:50 PM

wrote:
> I would like your opinions on this. Which automotive tecnology book
> series would you suggest me? The "Chek Chart" series or the
> "Halderman/Birch" series?
> Does they have color pictures and diagrams? Whis one series would you
> suggest for someone who wants to learn the most out of the automotive
> systems?
> In the following link is the website of the publishing company for
> these two series.

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/acad...409929,00.html

try looking at a book called" THE AUTOMOTIVE ENCYCLOPEDIA" there is
also another good book but i cant remember the name of it at this time.
do a seach for "GOODHEART/WILLCOX PUBLISHING" try to get there web
sites both books sell for under $80.00 and cover the complete
automotive system. very well illustrated also.

tweety September 10th 06 11:51 PM