AutoBanter

-   Alfa Romeo (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Spider status report: (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=491)

Dr Entropy October 12th 04 12:40 PM

Spider status report:

Installed new Hella headlamps in celebration of my new eyes. Night driving is now back on the list
of things to do.

Rust has begun to look awful... last body shop to have a go did a "remarkable" job: "Bondo OVER the
rot, and make it shiny. sheesh.

Currently restoring the '65 MGB, and then it's the Spider's turn in th' box. Before, during and
after photos will be available ;-}

"Fending off Automotive Entropy since 1966."
Dr E--
mhm 17x1

Linux: Load it, Learn it, Love it.

Catman October 12th 04 01:31 PM

Dr Entropy wrote:

> Installed new Hella headlamps in celebration of my new eyes. Night driving
> is now back on the list of things to do.
>
> Rust has begun to look awful... last body shop to have a go did a
> "remarkable" job: "Bondo OVER the rot, and make it shiny. sheesh.
>
> Currently restoring the '65 MGB, and then it's the Spider's turn in th'
> box. Before, during and after photos will be available ;-}
>
> "Fending off Automotive Entropy since 1966."

And not answering emails since 2004? ;)
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7 75 2.0 TS
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk

Dr Entropy October 16th 04 11:56 AM

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 12:31:21 GMT, Catman > pee'd inna snow, the
following:

X:Dr Entropy wrote:
X:
X:> Installed new Hella headlamps in celebration of my new eyes. Night driving
X:> is now back on the list of things to do.
X:>
X:> Rust has begun to look awful... last body shop to have a go did a
X:> "remarkable" job: "Bondo OVER the rot, and make it shiny. sheesh.
X:>
X:> Currently restoring the '65 MGB, and then it's the Spider's turn in th'
X:> box. Before, during and after photos will be available ;-}
X:>
X:> "Fending off Automotive Entropy since 1966."
X:>
X:And not answering emails since 2004? ;)

eeep!!! not on purpose, I assure!

Sending you one now...