AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59147)

Steve Horrillo March 11th 06 12:22 AM

OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help.

I created a Yahoo group to help us exchange ideas to recover some of our
losses due to the defuncked extended warrant company 1SourceAutoWarrantee.
If this is the wrong place to post this please tell me where it is more
appropriate to ask for help. Lots of people got burned.

To join the Yahoo group post to
or go to
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/grou...ceClassAction/
You can also read more up to date official info at
http://www.hawaii.gov/dcca/areas/ins...ns/primeguard/
If you have an issue with 1 Source Auto Warranty company contact Craig
Watanabe with the Insurance Commission at 1-808-586-2790 or 1-800-406-6144.
Please forward this to other car groups.
If I'm going about it the wrong way please advise. My email address is real.

--
All the best,

Steve

Shep March 11th 06 12:32 AM

OT - 1SourceAutoWarrantee has gone under! We need help.

All extended warranties are underwritten by an insurance co and the warranty
co administrates the claims, so who is the indemnifying ins.co., this should
be your focus.

Steve Horrillo March 12th 06 04:04 AM

On 10-Mar-2006, "Shep" > wrote:

> All extended warranties are underwritten by an insurance co and the
> warranty
> co administrates the claims, so who is the indemnifying ins.co., this
> should
> be your focus.

Primeguard

--