AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   New Jersey town creates "pedophile-free zones" (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=33040)

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE May 18th 05 06:33 PM

New Jersey town creates "pedophile-free zones"

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...on-apnewjersey

By JEFF LINKOUS
Associated Press Writer

May 17, 2005, 9:20 PM EDT

TRENTON, N.J. -- The hometown of a little girl whose slaying prompted
the creation of sex offender registration laws nationwide passed a
measure Tuesday night that establishes the state's first
"pedophile-free zones" near places where children congregate.

The Hamilton Township Council passed the ordinance by a 5-0 margin,
said Mayor Glen Gilmore. It bars anyone convicted of a sex offense
against a child from living within 2,500 feet of schools, parks and
playgrounds in the Mercer County community.

(snip)

Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban anyone
convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within
2500 feet of a school or park?

Nah ... speeding is cool; all law-abiding citizens do it. Just tell
the kids to stay outa my way.

Bernard farquart May 18th 05 06:48 PM

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
> speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban anyone
> convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within
> 2500 feet of a school or park?

I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
to exclude such an infraction?

Bernard

Paul May 18th 05 07:00 PM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the following
in rec.autos.driving...

> "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in message

> > Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
> > speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban anyone
> > convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living within
> > 2500 feet of a school or park?
> >

> I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
> would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
> to exclude such an infraction?

But of course there is: hypocrisy.

--
"> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?

Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth in
cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
stretch could be 25, i thought."

Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend May 18th 05 07:32 PM

Paul wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

following
> in rec.autos.driving...
>

> > "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in

message

> > > Sounds good but hell - kids are killed and maimed every day by
> > > speeders too. How about some "pedalphile-free zones" that ban

anyone
> > > convicted of doing 20+ mph over the speed limit from living

within
> > > 2500 feet of a school or park?
> > >

> > I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
> > would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
> > to exclude such an infraction?

> But of course there is: hypocrisy.
>
> --
> "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
>
> Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about 5
> years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth

in
> cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> stretch could be 25, i thought."
>
> Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

Ted B. May 18th 05 07:42 PM

oups.com...

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d26cafe9?hl=en

Random Waftings Of Bunker Blasts May 18th 05 07:51 PM

Good.

I hate child molesters worse than I hate any other criminal.

--

Buy my book he

http://www.lulu.com/content/112781 (recommended)
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...sbn=1411626559

[email protected] May 18th 05 08:16 PM

"Judy Diarrhea murdered her turd tamper" wrote:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wi...on-apnewjersey

> By JEFF LINKOUS
> Associated Press Writer
>
> May 17, 2005, 9:20 PM EDT
>

> TRENTON, N.J. -- The hometown of a little girl whose slaying prompted
> the creation of sex offender registration laws nationwide passed a
> measure Tuesday night that establishes the state's first
> "pedophile-free zones" near places where children congregate.
>
> The Hamilton Township Council passed the ordinance by a 5-0 margin,
> said Mayor Glen Gilmore. It bars anyone convicted of a sex offense
> against a child from living within 2,500 feet of schools, parks and
> playgrounds in the Mercer County community.
>
> (snip)

Looks like you won't be moving to Trenton/Hamilton any time soon, huh
moron?

[email protected] May 18th 05 08:42 PM

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Paul wrote:
> > On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

> following
> > in rec.autos.driving...
> >

> > > "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" > wrote in

> message

> anyone

> within
> > > >
> > > I notice that if someone went, say 41 in a 25 school zone, they
> > > would not be subject to your "rule" is there any reason you chose
> > > to exclude such an infraction?

> > But of course there is: hypocrisy.
> >
> > --
> > "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
> >
> > Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about

5
> > years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth

> in
> > cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
> > stretch could be 25, i thought."
> >
> > Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE),

10/3/2002
> > http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

> Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
> come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

Odd, your writing styles are identical. Hard to believe there's *two*
morons with the exact same delusions and language flaws as you possess.
Sure that's not your schizophrenia kicking in, idiot?

James C. Reeves May 18th 05 10:45 PM

"Ted B." > wrote in message
eenews.net...

> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in
> message oups.com...
>>

>>> Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE), 10/3/2002
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

>> Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
>> come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?
>>

> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...d26cafe9?hl=en

I particularly like the "Senator Hillary" handle that LBVH used (yes he
misspelled "Senator"), just like he misspelled tires (tars).

James C. Reeves May 18th 05 10:47 PM

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> Paul wrote:
>> > On Wed, 18 May 2005 17:48:07 GMT, Bernard farquart , said the

>> following
>> > in rec.autos.driving...

>> message

>> anyone

>> within

>> > But of course there is: hypocrisy.
>> >
>> > --
>> > "> Have you ever driven a car faster than the legal speed limit?
>> >
>> > Yes, but never deliberately. In fact i got a speeding ticket about

> 5
>> > years ago for doing 41 in a 25. I just about kicked the cops teeth

>> in
>> > cause i was sure he was lying. No way the SL on this wide open
>> > stretch could be 25, i thought."
>> >
>> > Pride of America (c.k.a. "laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMOCIDE),

> 10/3/2002
>> > http://tinyurl.com/5u4wg

>> Hey stupid. I've never even heard of this PofA dood. Where do you
>> come off equating me with him? Where's your evidence?

> Odd, your writing styles are identical. Hard to believe there's *two*
> morons with the exact same delusions and language flaws as you possess.
> Sure that's not your schizophrenia kicking in, idiot?

Actually there is about 2-dozen handles over the past few years that tie to
this one. He still thinks that none of us know it though.