AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Can't turn off running lights (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11238)

firemedic November 9th 04 12:03 AM

Can't turn off running lights

The running lights, that is the tail lights, small front lights and the
dash lights won't turn off when the lights are turned off, whether the
engine is oon or off. 2001 Honda Accord.
Does anyone have any idea why this is happening ? My son said it happened
a few months ago for a short while and went away.

thanks

hankd November 21st 04 05:13 PM

Did you ever figure this out?? I have a 92 Accord that's doing the same
thing and it's driving me crazy!!! Please let me know as soon as
possible...

Thanks!

hankd November 21st 04 05:15 PM

Did you ever figure this out?? I have a 92 Accord that's doing the same
thing and I'm about to drive the damn thing off a cliff!! Please let me
know ASAP!! (email me)

Thanks!