FishKeepingBanter.com

FishKeepingBanter.com (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/index.php)
-   Cichlids (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   tank of cichlid fry (http://www.fishkeepingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6719)

Pwrmaestro July 14th 03 03:49 AM

tank of cichlid fry

I have a 20 gallon tank with a large batch of Cich. Spilurum fry. I'm using a
mini Aqua Clear filter with a sponge that covers the intake strainer. I'm
hoping there won't be too many casualties with overly curious fry checking out
that sponge.... Suggestions here?

Are daily H20 changes with my python recommended? How many times per day do I
feed these little fry? I'm using an Argent product called Cyclop-eeze, a very
highly rated food for fry. Anything you have to offer regarding the raising of
these fry would be greatly appreciated!