AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   LOOKING for a place to buy....part(s) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=8544)

howard October 22nd 04 01:52 AM

LOOKING for a place to buy....part(s)

EMAILING for a friend................
"Em hit a deer last night, boo hoo, on her b-day too. Anyhow, all's well
except for the passenger headlight plastic on the van.
Is there a site somewhere else you're aware of for reliable car
parts. Its a 91 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE" (passenger side)

TIA, Howard

also please post here as well
--
fishfeeder@gmail(dot)com
REMOVE (dot) and replace with a .

techdrive October 22nd 04 01:47 PM

I replaced mine from this seller on Ebay. Mine were getting "milky" from
age oxidation. If yours are older I'd recommend replacing both so your van
looks good and you get the same amount of light from both. Left Side:
headlights:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
Right Side:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
They are $25 each. -Mike