AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   installing headliner in beetle (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22222)

Dane Tyler January 25th 05 04:25 PM

installing headliner in beetle

Dave,

Installing a headliner in a bug is actually not that hard. It just
requires a bit of patience. I know that John Henry has headliner
installation on his website www.thebugshop.org However, his details are
for a cloth headliner in an oval window bug...and the cloth headliner
brings its own set of problems. I would recommend the video that JBugs
(jbugs.com) sells. Its pretty informative and is what I used when I
replaced the headliner in my '69 Bug.

Good luck!

Dane

Dave wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there a site where I can find info about installing a new

headliner in a
> beetle? I've heard it is a really difficult thing to do, so any

help/hints