AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   where are you all from ? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13678)

Tomasz Antkowiak December 3rd 04 08:04 AM

where are you all from ?

hi there!

al you all from the usa or maybe not? i am quite interested:)

i am from poland

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Jan December 3rd 04 08:36 AM

Tomasz Antkowiak wrote:

> hi there!
>
> al you all from the usa or maybe not? i am quite interested:)
>
> i am from poland
>
> --
> Tomasz Antkowiak
> antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar
> pl.misc.samochody.garbusy
> GG 7772401

http://www.geocities.com/bugfuel/ramvaworld.html

Jan

Tomasz Antkowiak December 3rd 04 09:52 AM

Jan wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/bugfuel/ramvaworld.html

waw :)))))

thanks a lot !!!

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

bob December 3rd 04 08:04 PM

> al you all from the usa or maybe not? i am quite interested:)
>
> i am from poland

st. louis, missouri -- about in the middle of the u.s.

grandparents came from prague and buddapest ( sp.?)

--
bob
http://photos.yahoo.com/ysail1

Damjan MozetiÄ December 3rd 04 10:18 PM

bob wrote:
>>al you all from the usa or maybe not? i am quite interested:)
>>
>>i am from poland
>>

> st. louis, missouri -- about in the middle of the u.s.
>
> grandparents came from prague and buddapest ( sp.?)

Slovenia, a new EU member :)

Ben Boyle December 3rd 04 11:00 PM

Kingston, Michigan USA

Jan Andersson December 3rd 04 11:37 PM

To all those who have requested an update on the RAMVAWORLD site,

please hold on for a while. They have lost my user ID but the site is
still up.
It was most likely due to the Yahoo & Geocities merger.

Idiots. Now I can't access my own site.

Jan

veteran December 4th 04 02:18 AM

In article >,
"Tomasz Antkowiak" > wrote:

> hi there!
>
> al you all from the usa or maybe not? i am quite interested:)
>
> i am from poland

Hi, Tomasz;

we are in sunny N.California. We have two Ghias. I took the cabriolet
out today. but it will rain all day tomorrow.
g,
Patriotism is supporting your country all
the time and the government when it deserves it.
-Mark Twain

ilambert December 4th 04 02:54 AM

HI and welcome Tomasz.Would that be south Poland,you all?

MUADIB® December 4th 04 03:15 AM

>Idiots. Now I can't access my own site.

Yeah,..............I know the feeling on this one.
They hijacked my killbeetle site too. I haven't been able to do
anything with that site since about four or five months after I built
it.....................LOL

Go Tripod!

LOL

http://ssterile.tripod.com/KILLBEETLE/

Still there.............still being used for advertisement by a bunch
of VW biz type places............and a pest control one or
two.........LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html