AutoBanter

-   Antique cars (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1954 Chevrolet Bel Air, parts car on ebay! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=6973)

Linda816 August 8th 03 02:36 PM

1954 Chevrolet Bel Air, parts car on ebay!

See the description, but I also have new parts for the car (a new
motor and transmission mount, new rear quarter panels, and a lowering
kit) that are included with the car, and verious other parts (like a
motorcycle exhaust) that were in the car when I got it.

The motor is intact and original, and does run (or did the last time
it was started, about 2 years ago).

There's no title or ignition key, but this car would make a very nice
parts car (all the glass is intact except for one window, which is
cracked), or with a little work would make a really nice show car that
couldn't be driven.

Please take a look. I didn't have the time to fix her up, so I need to
get rid of her. Thanks!
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&rd=1&category=39405&item=242 7140004>

Linda