AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Transmission fluid leve light (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37779)

Issy July 10th 05 01:51 AM

Transmission fluid leve light

My light comes on during startup to show that the bulb is working but then
it goes out and stays out even if I pull the dip stick or short across the
plug.

I know it's supposed to come on when transmission fluid is low but noting
I can do makes it come on.

maxpower July 10th 05 12:18 PM

"Issy" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...
> My light comes on during startup to show that the bulb is working but then
> it goes out and stays out even if I pull the dip stick or short across the
> plug.
>
> I know it's supposed to come on when transmission fluid is low but noting
> I can do makes it come on.

What are you talking anout???? What lite???? what kind of car????