AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   He's BAAAACK...sort of OT (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=26538)

Mike C. March 9th 05 06:37 PM

He's BAAAACK...sort of OT

Don't recall if this was posted before, but everyone's favorite Disney bug
is bag and updated for the new millenium.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/herbie/

Mike

Mac March 9th 05 06:56 PM

"Mike C." > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Don't recall if this was posted before, but everyone's favorite Disney bug
> is bag and updated for the new millenium.
>
> http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/herbie/
>
> Mike

I wonder how many Bugs they destroyed making that one? Looks like a cute
movie though......

Mac

tricky March 9th 05 07:09 PM

On the front page - what headlights has he got ? which year ?

I am making a Herbie copy - ish
To sell when the film comes out over here. (uk)

(dont like to miss an opportunity ! )

Rich

Remco March 9th 05 08:54 PM

Cute.

I guess VWoA doesn't mess with Disney -- are they scared of them? :)

"Where does a 600 pound gorilla sit??? -- ANYWHERE he wants to!!"

fred67bug March 9th 05 08:59 PM

tricky wrote:
> On the front page - what headlights has he got ? which year ?
>
> I am making a Herbie copy - ish
> To sell when the film comes out over here. (uk)
>
> (dont like to miss an opportunity ! )
>
> Rich
>

> Mike C. wrote:
> > Don't recall if this was posted before, but everyone's favorite

Disney bug
> > is bag and updated for the new millenium.
> >
> > http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/herbie/
> >
> > Mike
> >
> >The original Herbie was a 1963 if I remember correctly with the old

style glass bubble headlights.

tricky March 9th 05 09:39 PM

I thought it was a 74 ? Dont know where I got that Idea from.

Will have to track down a copy of the vid !

Rich

P.J. Berg March 10th 05 12:08 AM

Remco wrote:
> Cute.
>
> I guess VWoA doesn't mess with Disney -- are they scared of them? :)
>
> "Where does a 600 pound gorilla sit??? -- ANYWHERE he wants to!!"

Check out the steering geometry just after it jumps off the upsidedown
4*4....

(The download just happened to hang..)

J.

Red Bug March 10th 05 03:36 AM

> Check out the steering geometry just after it jumps off the upsidedown
> 4*4...

Yeah, I wondered about that!

--
___
|___| '61 - VW

P.J. Berg March 10th 05 05:21 PM

Red Bug wrote:
>>Check out the steering geometry just after it jumps off the upsidedown
>>4*4...

> Yeah, I wondered about that!

To bad we'll never get to see the same car land. That could have been
interesting to say the least!

J.