AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Seat Cover recommendation (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69313)

Steve L[_1_] July 9th 06 03:09 AM

Seat Cover recommendation

I am spiffing up a 99 New Beetle of my daughters. It's a green one and
I've detailed it, and I am looking to cover the front seats as they are
that light tan that gets dirty easily.

I'm looking for some relatively inexpensive seat covers, either on-line
or in a store.

Any pointers or suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve

Lost In Space/Woodchuck July 9th 06 12:41 PM

Seat Cover recommendation

yea... none. Don't know of any that work with side air bags!