AutoBanter

-   Chrysler (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   DaimlerChrysler Canada Recall D37 (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=9044)

Stefan December 7th 04 01:23 AM

DaimlerChrysler Canada Recall D37

Well when it rains.....

Just got a recall notice for my 03 GC in the mail today, concerning
the upper power steering return hose. The recall exist for 02 and 03
model year T&C, CR & GC with V6 engines. Some 02 and early 03 were
listed as involved in a prior power steering hose notification, this
recall concerns a different power steering hose.

The recall states that the return hose may split and leak fluid which
may ignite and could cause an underhood fire.

Contact your dealers to get the recall service done.

Now if they could only solve my bumpy tranni problem at the same time.

Later,

Stefan