AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   GTR and ATI Drivers (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17578)

Joao Gonzalez December 14th 04 06:07 PM

GTR and ATI Drivers

Kind of a double post. I posted earler about this but can't find the post
using OE and can't send a repply using google.

In summary: Cat 4.11s cause a major frame rate drop in GTR, Cat 4.9's don't
but cause some micro-freezes when exiting pits.

Thanks Dave Henry for the tips. Cycling the cars make's it better, but the
micro-freezes are really not a major issue as they only happen when existing
pits.

New 4.12's are out, will try them (no mention of GTR under "Fixed in this
Driver" though...).

Joao Gonzalez December 14th 04 08:25 PM

"Joao Gonzalez" > wrote in message
> Kind of a double post. I posted earler about this but can't find the post
> using OE and can't send a repply using google.
>
> In summary: Cat 4.11s cause a major frame rate drop in GTR, Cat 4.9's
> don't but cause some micro-freezes when exiting pits.
>
> Thanks Dave Henry for the tips. Cycling the cars make's it better, but the
> micro-freezes are really not a major issue as they only happen when
> existing pits.
>
> New 4.12's are out, will try them (no mention of GTR under "Fixed in this
> Driver" though...).

Dave Henrie, not Dave Henry...