AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   High Mileage VW Bug Mileage (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13599)

Joey Tribiani April 2nd 05 08:23 PM

"Shag" > wrote in message > >

> I still just think he should hug a tree. This one:

http://homepage.hispeed.ch/ashley.fa..._tree_bris.jpg

and *now* i agree with you....hehe

jjs April 2nd 05 11:48 PM

"Everbody" > wrote in message
> You and everyone else can get MORE than 100 MPG on your VW's. You have to
> accept the belief that YOU can get 100 MPG instead of your car.

It must suck to be you.

Everbody April 3rd 05 07:02 AM

Ever try thinking?

Shag April 3rd 05 02:12 PM

High of 66 in Fresno today. Nice. :-)

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 22:02:10 -0800, Everbody >
wrote:

>Ever try thinking?
>
>jjs wrote:
>> "Everbody" > wrote in message
>>
>>>You and everyone else can get MORE than 100 MPG on your VW's. You have to
>>>accept the belief that YOU can get 100 MPG instead of your car.

>> It must suck to be you.

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan

Tim Rogers April 3rd 05 05:46 PM

"Everbody" > wrote in message

> Ever try thinking?

...............Ever try disappearing?

Dennis Wik April 3rd 05 07:51 PM

I thought we were not to feed the trolls.

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Jan Andersson April 3rd 05 07:54 PM

Can't expect to find very.. umm.. fertile soil, for tree hugging
environmentalist bigotry in a car newsgroup :)

Jan

Kidd Andersson April 3rd 05 07:55 PM

Shag April 3rd 05 08:04 PM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:54:40 +0300, Jan Andersson
> wrote:

>Can't expect to find very.. umm.. fertile soil, for tree hugging
>environmentalist bigotry in a car newsgroup :)
>

>Jan

I just cut off my catalytic converter on my Honda and replaced it with
a straight pipe after reading his last post.

>Kidd Andersson wrote:
>>
>> Did you ever try thinking that maybe the people in this group don't want
>> to hear your tree-hugging hippy drivel? We all know that the Earth's
>> resources won't last forever. We also know that group and public
>> transportation would keep the mileage on our vehicles low. None of this
>> is new to us. We're totally aware. But uh... pardon me if I'm wrong
>> here... I'm *pretty* sure we all have our cars because we want to DRIVE
>> them. Not let them sit in the driveway. If you want to preach, go find a
>> different soap box. We know. We just don't give a ****.
>>
>> K.
>> I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
>>
>> Everbody wrote:
>>
>> > Ever try thinking?

---

P.J. Berg April 5th 05 12:21 AM

Shag wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:54:40 +0300, Jan Andersson
> > wrote:
>

>>Can't expect to find very.. umm.. fertile soil, for tree hugging
>>environmentalist bigotry in a car newsgroup :)
>>

>>Jan

> I just cut off my catalytic converter on my Honda and replaced it with
> a straight pipe after reading his last post.
>

>>Kidd Andersson wrote:
>>
>>>Did you ever try thinking that maybe the people in this group don't want
>>>to hear your tree-hugging hippy drivel? We all know that the Earth's
>>>resources won't last forever. We also know that group and public
>>>transportation would keep the mileage on our vehicles low. None of this
>>>is new to us. We're totally aware. But uh... pardon me if I'm wrong
>>>here... I'm *pretty* sure we all have our cars because we want to DRIVE
>>>them. Not let them sit in the driveway. If you want to preach, go find a
>>>different soap box. We know. We just don't give a ****.
>>>
>>>K.
>>>I refuse to enter a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

And did that make it go any faster, or did you forget to add the
stickers? :0)

J.