AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Rear Seats (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Drafin November 19th 04 06:36 PM

Rear Seats

Hi everyone, I'm back for a bit,
I need a good source for a rear seat for my `68 sunroof.

The only part of the rear seats that are there is the upper half and
it is in terrible shape.

Also need the kick pannels as well.

Anyone got any sources for seats and pannels?

Drafin

Lantrip November 20th 04 01:54 AM

Where are you at? I have some frames you can have. Email me at: rustwagen AT
hotmail.com

Jason in Albuquerque

m...

Drafin November 22nd 04 07:44 PM

"Lantrip" > wrote in message >...
> Where are you at? I have some frames you can have. Email me at: rustwagen AT
> hotmail.com

Western NC. I'll email ya.

Draf