AutoBanter

-   Corvette (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Convertible Top (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3810)

Mark Mathews January 10th 05 04:46 PM

Convertible Top

Can anyone recommend a product I can to clean and waterproof my
convertible top.

Thanks,
Mark

Bob I January 11th 05 03:36 AM

I use RaggTopp on our '03. Ordered it from the National Corvette Museum
store, took 2 days to arrive, course you can get it where ever you want.

"Recommended by the fabric top manufacturer"

Bob I January 11th 05 03:36 AM

'Key January 11th 05 06:18 AM

"Bob I" > wrote in message
>I use RaggTopp on our '03. Ordered it from the National
>Corvette Museum store, took 2 days to arrive, course you
>can get it where ever you want.
>
> "Recommended by the fabric top manufacturer"

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...l=en&lr=&sa=N&
tab=ff&oi=froogler

has a length of 78 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/6k8cr
--
"Key"

'Key January 11th 05 06:18 AM