AutoBanter

-   Ford Mustang (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Wife wants a pillow - help! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22933)

JohnH February 1st 05 05:12 PM

Wife wants a pillow - help!

The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.

Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?

Thanks.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes

CobraJet February 1st 05 06:18 PM

In article >, JohnH
> wrote:

> The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
> the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
>
> Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?

See if your Ford dealer has their Apparel catalog.

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1

cobra boy February 1st 05 06:49 PM

Go to www.fordcolection.com maybe they will have something.
excobra boy '97 cobra convertible deceased

SVTKate February 1st 05 07:51 PM

Umm...
Does she own a sewing machine?
Know how to do cross stitch or embroidery?

Kate

JohnH February 1st 05 08:00 PM

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:51:45 GMT, "SVTKate"
> wrote:

>Umm...
>Does she own a sewing machine?
>Know how to do cross stitch or embroidery?
>
>Kate
>
>"cobra boy" > wrote in message

Do you have a source for a cross stitch pattern? Hell, I might learn
if it'll keep her happy!

JohnH February 1st 05 08:05 PM

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:49:03 GMT, "cobra boy" >
wrote:

>Go to www.fordcolection.com maybe they will have something.
>excobra boy '97 cobra convertible deceased
>
>"JohnH" > wrote in message
.. .
>> The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
>> the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
>>
>> Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?
>>
>> Thanks.

Thanks, but no luck. Maybe it's just a pipedream.

Wound Up February 2nd 05 01:15 AM

JohnH wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:49:03 GMT, "cobra boy" >
> wrote:
>

>>Go to www.fordcolection.com maybe they will have something.
>>excobra boy '97 cobra convertible deceased
>>
>>"JohnH" > wrote in message
. ..

>>>The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
>>>the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
>>>
>>>Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?
>>>
>>>Thanks.

> Thanks, but no luck. Maybe it's just a pipedream.

Would a sewn-on jacket patch work? You know, recessed into the pillow?

I'm thinking that might be your best option. Surely there are quite a
few merchandisers that sell patches with the Mustang running horse logo
on them.

SVTKate February 2nd 05 02:08 AM

Hey John,
I think it might be fairly easy to do.
Get the fabric and then transfer a good quality image to it. Seems like it
would be about as easy as it could get.
You could transfer the image onto iron on paper and then stitchaway while
you were watching TV.

*grin*

Kate

WindsorFox[SS] February 2nd 05 04:01 AM

JohnH wrote:
> The wife wants a pillow in the Mustang. I don't mind that, as long as
> the pillow supports the 'decor' so to speak.
>
> Anyone know where a pillow with the Mustang emblem can be purchased?
>
> Thanks.
>
> John H
>
> On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
> on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
>
> "Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
> Rene Descartes

Wait, all these replies and not one question. Pillow? WTF kind of
pillow? Pillow for what? To do what with? She plan on stretching out
in the back seat for a snooze on a long trip or what??

--
"Go start your big ol ugly assed truck and suck
on your exhaust pipe for awhile.

Erik D. February 2nd 05 05:05 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=42606

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tego ry=42606