AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=58042)

[email protected] February 27th 06 01:46 PM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...eel&category0=

Enjoy,
John

Bob V February 28th 06 04:35 AM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

> wrote in message
oups.com...
:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search...eel&category0=

Just a bit of advice if you don't mind. In light of all the exorbitant
shipping & handling charge complaints on eBay transactions, you should
really clearly define your shipping and insurance terms in the auction.
Many people these days won't even think about bidding on an auction where
the terms are not clearly stated.

[email protected] February 28th 06 04:16 PM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

Thanks for the advice. i decided to take a pretty good hit on shipping
(it was going to be much more than I thought) to help move the product.

Thanks again,
John

Don Scurlock March 1st 06 07:56 PM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

wrote in
oups.com:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...F%2Fcgi.ebay.c
> om%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=ECCI+Wheel&catego ry0=

I recently sold my CDS2 system for $350 U.S. but I paid all the shipping
which was aprox $40, so your price seems in the ballpark.
I didn't use Ebay, I advertised on ECCI's free classified pages:
http://ecci6000.com/classifieds.asp
and RSCs classifieds: http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=183

Don

PlowBoy March 2nd 06 03:16 PM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

It is too bad about the setup, I figured you get more bids, but then again
most of us so called gamers are on boxes that might not even have the
gamport, wonder if this didnt sell you might find the usb/gameport adapter
and then sell it quicker or add that to the description as many use the
rockfire adapter I think it is?
Don Scurlock enlightened us with:

[email protected] March 3rd 06 02:17 PM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

I have another one for sale. It is a CDS4000. It is a very expensive
unit and I am including a gameport to USB adapter and work great. I
will go on eBay Sunday night. I will post a link.

John

Mike Radler March 21st 06 02:13 AM

ECCI Wheel and Pedals on eBay

Here's another ECCI CDS wheel and pedal setup on eBay just in case
anyone is looking for one.