AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Can I use a VW for a bank robbery ??? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=34849)

Winnie Oakbob June 8th 05 10:22 AM

Can I use a VW for a bank robbery ???

I want to rob a bank tomorrow.Do you think I can use a VW for this
crime or will the cops get me?

Juper Wort June 8th 05 11:11 AM

"Winnie Oakbob" > wrote in message
om...
> I want to rob a bank tomorrow.Do you think I can use a VW for this
> crime or will the cops get me?

Sounds like they already got you, and you've just been let out for the
day...

Ben Boyle June 8th 05 01:56 PM

This same guy posted this to alt.autos.citroen

When I hit a Citroen with my Chevy truck, the Citroen will be totally
crushes and everyone inside will be just food for the maggots and the
worms, that's for sure !

Christian M. Mericle June 8th 05 05:08 PM

And this one from misc.rural:

"Do you f**k like rabbits or have you last your genitals ages ago ???"

Isn't it sad that some people have nothing better to do?

-- Christian
'71 Bus - Turtle

Save Darfur -- http://www.savedarfur.org/
World Vision (Darfur) -- http://donate.wvus.org/OA_HTML/xxwvi...item=107218 2
ICC (Sudan) -- http://www.persecution.org/Countries/sudan.html

Remco June 8th 05 05:35 PM

Christian M. Mericle wrote:

> Isn't it sad that some people have nothing better to do?

He's a troll.
Just leave him be as the more responses to his message gives him
bragging rights in his screwed up little world.

Roger Ivie June 8th 05 08:56 PM

On 2005-06-08, Winnie Oakbob > wrote:
> I want to rob a bank tomorrow.Do you think I can use a VW for this
> crime or will the cops get me?

Depends on what the cops are driving, I suppose.

There's one Godzilla movie wherein Our Hero, driving a fastback, looks
in his rearview mirror to discover that he's being chased by The Bad
Guys driving small Nissans. "No problem", he thinks, floors it, and gets
away.
--
Roger Ivie

http://anachronda.webhop.org/

tricky June 8th 05 09:58 PM

Winnie Oakbob wrote:

> I want to rob a bank tomorrow.Do you think I can use a VW for this
> crime or will the cops get me?

Yes a VW will be fine.

Carefull how you point it though :-)

Rich