AutoBanter

-   Technology (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   airbag code for '99 Mazda Protege (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=73980)

Dan[_6_] September 6th 06 08:23 AM

airbag code for '99 Mazda Protege

I'm getting intermitent airbag warning light together with passenger
airbag disabled light.
This happens only when there's someone sitting in the passenger seat.
This is the code I get: 4 long blinks followed by 8 short blinks.
Anyone knows what this code means? Possible fix?
Thanks.

Shep September 7th 06 12:45 AM

airbag code for '99 Mazda Protege

Should be properly scanned with a sirs function scanner for a real
diagnosis.Those are mfg specific codes.
oups.com...