AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   RBR clutch Q? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60705)

straiton March 28th 06 04:25 PM

RBR clutch Q?

Just recently got a new wheel, the Thrusty FF Rally GT Pro .It has 5 axis'.
Anyway, I'm using the lower left paddle (on the wheel itself) for clutch and
right lower paddle for handbrake.

Getting back into RBR and i find that if i spin, and the engine is still
revving,I pull in the clutch b4 i come to a stop, yet the engine still
stalls.It happens quickly, but i think i am doing things right.
Then have to find neutral, b4 i can restart engine.

So really two probs here.
1. Engine stalls regardless of pulling in clutch in spins.
2. Cannot restart engine with clutch pulled in and engine in gear.Must be in
neutral.

Anyone else using manual clutch find this or similar?
Is there an ini file or config thingy I'm missing?
--

Steve H

straiton March 30th 06 03:59 AM

RBR clutch Q?