AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Blatant commercial rebate notification (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71919)

billy ray August 9th 06 10:20 PM

Blatant commercial rebate notification

For What Its Worth if you have an oil change coming due soon.

Valvoline is offering rebates of $5 / $7 / $10 on 5 quarts of Valvoline
brand oils

I got to the rebate area through the "Are you using the right motor oil?"
page.
Rebate Details

MUST DOWNLOAD AND USE OFFICIAL OFFER FORM - THIS DETAILS PAGE CANNOT
BE SUBMITTED IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A REBATE. PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY.

about:
Rebate on 5 qts. of required Valvoline Motor Oil

Mail-in offer. Special conditions apply. Offer expires September
30, 2006

BUY:
5 qts. of Valvoline's Conventional motor oil and receive a
rebate for $5 OR 5 qs. of Valvoline's DuraBlend or MaxLife motor oil and
receive a rebate for $7 OR 5 qts. of Valvoline's SynPower motor oil and
receive a rebate for $10. Please indicate which qualified Valvoline motor
oil you purchased (minimum 5 qts): ___ Valvoline's Conventional motor oil
($5 rebate) ___ Valvoline's DuraBlend motor oil ($7 rebate) ___ Valvoline's
MaxLife motor oil ($7 rebate) ___ Valvoline's SynPower motor oil ($10
rebate)

MAIL:
This original order form (no copies accepted) and your original
store identified cash register receipt with purchase prices circled
indicating your required purchase.

RECEIVE:
$5 rebate when you puchase 5 qts of Valvoline's Conventional
motor oil or $7 rebate when you purchase 5 qts. of Valvoline's DuraBlend or
MaxLife motor oil or $10 rebate when you purchase 5 qts. of Valvoline's
SynPower motor oil

Kate[_3_] August 10th 06 03:57 PM

Blatant commercial rebate notification

I just got a helluva deal on my oil change.

Last time I popped in to the dealership just to say hi to the sales manager,
he told me I should come in and get my oil changed. I told him I wasn't due
for 3k miles and he said I should bring it in, it was on him! I told him I
was going to convert to Mobil 1 when I ahd it changed the first time he just
grinned and said no problem, to bring it in and he's take care of it.

Now THAT is the way to treat a customer!

Kate

DougW August 10th 06 10:42 PM

billy ray wrote:
> You have assets I haven't got....

They have drugs out there for that.
But it probably won't help you get an oil change.

Kate[_3_] August 11th 06 01:48 AM

"billy ray" > wrote in message
> You have assets I haven't got....

Hon, MY assets are like Enron stock....

Dave Milne[_1_] August 17th 06 08:34 AM

Blatant commercial rebate notification

over here the only oil the dealers use is Mobil 1.

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ