AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   [OT] Help Shaggie home (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=13499)

Neil November 9th 04 05:07 AM

[OT] Help Shaggie home

It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
unsteady.
Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.

The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
mouse which makes it more difficult.

Apparently the record is 88 meters!

And it's in German

Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

Neil

Kidd Andersson November 9th 04 06:41 AM

You thought you were being funny, huh? Joke's on you, Pal. Shaggie already gave
us that link a few months ago so HA!
Neener neener! That's just too funny!

K.

>It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
>unsteady.
>Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
>(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
>
>The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
>using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
>mouse which makes it more difficult.
>
>Apparently the record is 88 meters!
>
>And it's in German
>
>Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>
>Neil

"We're friends. You smile, I smile. You hurt, I hurt. You cry, I cry. You jump
off a bridge.... I'm gonna miss your dumb ass."

Narley DudeŽ November 9th 04 06:14 PM

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:07:31 -0700, "Neil" >
wrote:

>It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
>unsteady.
>Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
>(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
>
>The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
>using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
>mouse which makes it more difficult.
>
>Apparently the record is 88 meters!
>
>And it's in German
>
>Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>
>Neil

Crap! Got him up to 79 meters!

Narley DudeŽ

Narley DudeŽ November 9th 04 11:11 PM

wrote:

>It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
>unsteady.
>Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
>(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
>
>The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
>using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
>mouse which makes it more difficult.
>
>Apparently the record is 88 meters!
>
>And it's in German
>
>Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>
>Neil

NOPE! The top score is not 88 meters....IT'S NOW 96 METERS HELD BY ME!

http://www.shareyourpix.com/inc/i_im...86&w=640&h=480

Narley DudeŽ

Shaggie November 10th 04 12:01 AM

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 18:14:45 GMT, Narley DudeŽ >
wrote:

>On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:07:31 -0700, "Neil" >
>wrote:
>
>>It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
>>unsteady.
>>Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
>>(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
>>
>>The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
>>using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
>>mouse which makes it more difficult.
>>
>>Apparently the record is 88 meters!
>>
>>And it's in German
>>
>>Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
>>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>>
>>Neil
>>

>Crap! Got him up to 79 meters!
>

>Narley DudeŽ

I can't walk more than 70 meters. At least not on the game... ;-)

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Shaggie November 10th 04 12:03 AM

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:11:08 GMT, Narley DudeŽ >
wrote:

>On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:07:31 -0700, "Neil" >
>wrote:
>
>>It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
>>unsteady.
>>Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
>>(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
>>
>>The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
>>using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
>>mouse which makes it more difficult.
>>
>>Apparently the record is 88 meters!
>>
>>And it's in German
>>
>>Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
>>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>>
>>Neil
>>

>NOPE! The top score is not 88 meters....IT'S NOW 96 METERS HELD BY ME!
>
>http://www.shareyourpix.com/inc/i_im...86&w=640&h=480
>

>Narley DudeŽ

MASTAH!!!!!!! :-)

Narley DudeŽ November 10th 04 01:02 AM

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 19:03:50 -0500, Shaggie
> wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 23:11:08 GMT, Narley DudeŽ >
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:07:31 -0700, "Neil" >
>>wrote:
>>
>>>It looks like Travis had a little too much to drink and is a little
>>>unsteady.
>>>Haven't we all been there before..... You just move you mouse left to right
>>>(no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line.
>>>
>>>The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by
>>>using your mouse from left to right or right to left - you can't see your
>>>mouse which makes it more difficult.
>>>
>>>Apparently the record is 88 meters!
>>>
>>>And it's in German
>>>
>>>Click on the link below to play - ITS ADDICTIVE
>>>http://www.wagenschenke.ch/
>>>
>>>Neil
>>>

>>NOPE! The top score is not 88 meters....IT'S NOW 96 METERS HELD BY ME!
>>
>>http://www.shareyourpix.com/inc/i_im...86&w=640&h=480
>>

>>Narley DudeŽ

>MASTAH!!!!!!! :-)

LOL!!
I did it by putting a Post-It note in front of the score/meters so I
wouldn't be tempted to look at it, and break my concentration.
Always helps playing the Darkside of the Moon (Pink Floyd) in the
backgroud!

Narley DudeŽ

Kafertoys November 10th 04 04:10 AM

>>>NOPE! The top score is not 88 meters....IT'S NOW 96 METERS HELD BY ME!

how many years of practice do you have?....lol

Narley DudeŽ November 10th 04 04:11 AM

On 10 Nov 2004 04:10:34 GMT, (Kafertoys) wrote:

>how many years of practice do you have?....lol

LOL! Being Italian... many!

Narley DudeŽ

Kafertoys November 10th 04 06:00 AM

>LOL! Being Italian... many!