AutoBanter

-   VW air cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   OT What would be a good punishment for... (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=28462)

Shag March 29th 05 01:18 AM

OT What would be a good punishment for...

....trying to knock a kid off of his bike on the street by opening your
car door up while driving by him? I think this is *exactly* what is
appropriate. WARNING. Slightly "disturbing" content and
not-safe-for-work site...
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html
Comedy gold.

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan

Anthony March 29th 05 02:54 AM

Shag wrote:
> ...trying to knock a kid off of his bike on the street by opening

your
> car door up while driving by him? I think this is *exactly* what is
> appropriate. WARNING. Slightly "disturbing" content and
> not-safe-for-work site...
> http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html
> Comedy gold.
>

> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right

people get shot."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

Yeah I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure how that guy
survived; it looks like he gets nailed by a passing car.

~Anthony

Remco March 29th 05 02:59 AM

I think he'll think twice about doing that again, if he even can, that
is..
(think and doing it again).

Shag March 29th 05 03:05 AM

On 28 Mar 2005 17:54:06 -0800, "Anthony" > wrote:

>Shag wrote:
>> ...trying to knock a kid off of his bike on the street by opening

>your
>> car door up while driving by him? I think this is *exactly* what is
>> appropriate. WARNING. Slightly "disturbing" content and
>> not-safe-for-work site...
>> http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html
>> Comedy gold.
>>

>> ---
>> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right

>people get shot."
>> - Inspector Harry Callahan

>Yeah I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure how that guy
>survived; it looks like he gets nailed by a passing car.
>
>~Anthony

I think it was a parked car, but still... He must have wanted to grow
a face tree. That's why he planted his face. Into that bumper.

---

ThaDriver March 29th 05 07:22 AM

So where's the clip? I get links, ads, menus, & a form for them to gather
all your friend's emails - but no clip! Anyone got a direrct link to the
clip?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Remco March 29th 05 03:34 PM

Mine opened up as a media player object along the middle of the screen.
http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html

Jan Andersson March 29th 05 04:03 PM

Shag wrote:

> ...trying to knock a kid off of his bike on the street by opening your
> car door up while driving by him? I think this is *exactly* what is
> appropriate. WARNING. Slightly "disturbing" content and
> not-safe-for-work site...
> http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bumperhit.html
> Comedy gold.
>
> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

Darwinism at work. Beautiful :)

Jan

Jan Andersson March 29th 05 04:05 PM

ThaDriver wrote:

> So where's the clip? I get links, ads, menus, & a form for them to gather
> all your friend's emails - but no clip! Anyone got a direrct link to the
> clip?
> ~ Paul
> aka "Tha Driver"
>
> Easy on the Giggle Cream!

Mozilla didnät show squat, but IE6 did.

Jan

Eric Mattle March 29th 05 10:59 PM

Jan Andersson wrote:

>ThaDriver wrote:
>

>>So where's the clip? I get links, ads, menus, & a form for them to gather
>>all your friend's emails - but no clip! Anyone got a direrct link to the
>>clip?
>>~ Paul
>>aka "Tha Driver"
>>
>>Easy on the Giggle Cream!
>>

>Mozilla didnät show squat, but IE6 did.
>

>Jan

Didn't show for me until I disabled Adblock; it'll show.

Eric (ultra-lurker)

ThaDriver April 2nd 05 08:19 AM

Well I just don't know; I guess it's because I'm using my new modded
machine & my internet connection is soooo bad (with alltel) that I cannot
download *any* of the FORTY TWO *critical* updates micro**** says I need,
so I have all scripting turned off. Plus I'm using I.E. 5.0 right now
(didn't try it in Mozzila).
I even checked the source code & downloaded the video directly to my
harddrive & the damn thing still won't play!
WTF *is* wrong with mickysoft, anyway!?!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Easy on the Giggle Cream!