AutoBanter

-   VW water cooled (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   idle control valve (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74518)

deemar54 September 13th 06 02:07 PM

idle control valve

can anyone explain to a newbie where the idle control valve is on a VW
Golf 1.4 (2002) or can you point me to a web page that will have a
picture of it?

Papa September 14th 06 03:19 PM

idle control valve

Since you want to find out more about your vehicle and/or do your own
maintenance, you should purchase a service manual. Bentley is the best.

oups.com...