AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Nascar 2003 ?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=62462)

Harry Mailahn April 16th 06 01:43 PM

Nascar 2003 ??

I am selling my copy of Nascar 2003 on Ebay, can the potential buyer
register this for online play even if I have registered with Sierra before?
This is the only concern that the bidders seem to have!!

PlowBoy April 17th 06 01:43 PM

Nascar 2003 ??

they should be able to. as long as the registering server is up.
Harry Mailahn enlightened us with:

Larry April 17th 06 05:02 PM

Nascar 2003 ??

As long as it's not a banned S/N, sure.

-Larry

nathantw April 17th 06 06:53 PM

Nascar 2003 ??

FYI, I saw a bunch of them at Fry's Electronics for $10.