AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good olī CMR 2 is giving me headache. (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=17370)

V_e_s_a November 2nd 04 03:16 PM

Good olī CMR 2 is giving me headache.

It is a simulator right? Best so far IMO in rallying cathegory.

Now itīs been acting weird when entering any SS Super stage. Kaboom...
and the whole thing is away, leaving me a desktop to fancy with.

I know Codemasters had a problem getting gears work at those special
stages. But what gives now? I did try Radeon and went back to Geforce
2, no joy.

Anyone else had this? It works perfectly unless I enter to any super
special stage... :-/

Vesa

Marijan November 12th 04 03:33 AM

CMR is not a simulator. If the car slides around it doesn't mean it's
realistic.
Get GPL, Nascar Racing 2003 or Richard Burns Rally if you want to play sim.