AutoBanter

-   Driving (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Drunk Woman Kills Her 6-Year-Old Son (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=71928)

Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) August 10th 06 03:41 AM

Drunk Woman Kills Her 6-Year-Old Son

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able
to deliver any clue to the following address: Scott en Aztlán

>The stupid **** was trying to pass on the shoulder.
>
>http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister...le_1237890.php
>
>Trevor Smith, 6, of Costa Mesa was ejected from the black 1992 Lexus
>that his mother Julie Ann Smith, 46, of Costa Mesa was driving on the
>Corona del Mar (73) Freeway south of Jamboree Road. The boy was found
>dead at the scene.

Hmm. 6 year old son, 46 year old mother. Kid didn't have much going
for him, anyway.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.

necromancer[_1_] August 14th 06 07:46 AM

Drunk Woman Kills Her 6-Year-Old Son

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
rec.autos.driving:

How so? (besides her ****ty driving abilities that got him killed)?

--
N exus of
S tupid

[email protected] August 14th 06 01:49 PM

necromancer wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
> President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
> rec.autos.driving:
> > Hmm. 6 year old son, 46 year old mother. Kid didn't have much going
> > for him, anyway.

> How so? (besides her ****ty driving abilities that got him killed)?

Studies indicate, as do personal observations, that children born to
older mothers typically have lower intelligence and greater risk of
birth defects et al than children born to younger mothers.

In that regard, I'd estimate Aunt Judy's mother being about 60 when she
gave birth to it.