AutoBanter

-   Jeep (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   old jeep army trailor?? (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=11630)

IsellJeeps December 3rd 04 05:53 PM

old jeep army trailor??

who had the website dedicated to those in this group??

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III December 3rd 04 06:07 PM

Brian, has more than you want to know:
http://members.aol.com/brimiljeep/We...ailerPage.html
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III December 3rd 04 06:07 PM

Pete Elton December 3rd 04 06:23 PM

IsellJeeps wrote:
> who had the website dedicated to those in this group??

Mine is he http://vegasauto.net/m416/
There are links to others at the bottom of that page.

Pete

--

Pete Elton
2002 Solar Yellow TJ (Wrangler X)

remove the '.jeep.' for the correct e-mail address.

Pete Elton December 3rd 04 06:23 PM

Pete Elton December 3rd 04 06:47 PM

IsellJeeps wrote:
> thanks...I am trying to buy a 71 jeepster but I have to pay one price for it
> and all the "junk" the guy has collected for it....I would need to sell a
> 60's model jeep army military trailor..he said it has landing gear??? and
> rotating hook???

He is referring to the landing leg which pivots down
to keep the tongue upright when you are not towing it.
The hitch is a lunette type that you tow with a pintle
hitch. That's most likely what he's referring to as
the "rotating hook".

> also I will need to sell a full set of dana 44 axels with
> 3:73 gears that came out of an 80 model scout he was going to shorten and
> put in this rig..... does anyone need the trailer or axels to help my
> price???

Try the Bantam Trailer Yahoo group:

A lot of buying and selling of these trailers goes
on there.

Pete

Pete Elton December 3rd 04 06:47 PM

IsellJeeps December 3rd 04 06:58 PM