AutoBanter

-   Simulators (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   F1RST Promotional Video :-) (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=34007)

J.R. May 29th 05 09:10 PM

F1RST Promotional Video :-)

http://www.jb-wow.com/8LapSprint.wmv

Sorry it's wmv format, I wanted avi but I'm a newb with Premiere :P

Hope you enjoy!

John

David G Fisher May 30th 05 01:07 AM

"J.R." > wrote in message
> http://www.jb-wow.com/8LapSprint.wmv
>
> Sorry it's wmv format, I wanted avi but I'm a newb with Premiere :P
>
> Hope you enjoy!
>
> John

Really liked that a lot. :-)

--
David G Fisher

Byron Forbes May 30th 05 09:13 AM

This is obviously a hoax because this planet is not allowed to have a
proper modern F1 sim with proper multi! :)

Byron Forbes May 30th 05 11:16 AM

Or maybe it would have been good if I noticed that was a "1' instead of
an "I".

Darus May 30th 05 11:37 AM

Yup, I got suckered too.

Outstanding clip, however. Who's the band playing the music? I'd like
to hear more from them.

whooo May 30th 05 12:18 PM

David G Fisher wrote:
> "J.R." > wrote in message
>
>>http://www.jb-wow.com/8LapSprint.wmv
>>
>>Sorry it's wmv format, I wanted avi but I'm a newb with Premiere :P
>>
>>Hope you enjoy!
>>
>>John

> Really liked that a lot. :-)

More exciting than the real thing, by a long way!

ZZ May 30th 05 12:58 PM

Or maybe it would have been good if I noticed that was a "1' instead of
an "I".

-------------------

I wonder how long it will take FIRST to sue F1RST?
;-)

--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

GTRank

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA GTR
GT Rank +34.560
NGT Rank +37.765
GT Rank Monster +1163.777
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060

J.R. May 30th 05 06:00 PM

"Darus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Yup, I got suckered too.
>
> Outstanding clip, however. Who's the band playing the music? I'd like
> to hear more from them.

LOL that's Robbie Williams :P

Byron Forbes May 30th 05 06:59 PM

"Darus" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Yup, I got suckered too.
>
> Outstanding clip, however. Who's the band playing the music? I'd like
> to hear more from them.

You got suckered more on the music! :) It's about his only half decent
song!

Dave Henrie May 31st 05 07:17 AM

"Byron Forbes" > wrote in

..au:

> This is obviously a hoax because this planet is not allowed to
> have a
> proper modern F1 sim with proper multi! :)

4 cars is 'proper' multi?

dave henrie