AutoBanter

-   Mazda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Wiper fluid ... it burns it burns!! (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=20207)

Caden September 10th 04 07:00 PM

Wiper fluid ... it burns it burns!!

Is it my imagination or is there a trend in cars trying to spit
on one another?

Actually, I know there are clear cases of "intentional incorrect
windshield wiper use." I'm just curious if I'm alone in the
observation.

MLB September 10th 04 10:44 PM

Caden > wrote in :

> Is it my imagination or is there a trend in cars trying to spit
> on one another?
>
> Actually, I know there are clear cases of "intentional incorrect
> windshield wiper use." I'm just curious if I'm alone in the
> observation.

I remember kids in the 70's with wiper nozzles tweaked to hit the car
behind them.

Chas Hurst September 11th 04 04:28 AM

"MLB" > wrote in message
.136...
> Caden > wrote in :
>
> > Is it my imagination or is there a trend in cars trying to spit
> > on one another?
> >
> > Actually, I know there are clear cases of "intentional incorrect
> > windshield wiper use." I'm just curious if I'm alone in the
> > observation.
> >

> I remember kids in the 70's with wiper nozzles tweaked to hit the car
> behind them.

My nephew, not that long ago, had a dedicated washer pump and resevoir
mounted in the back of his pick-up to hose down tail-gaters and high beam
misusers.

Jitendra September 11th 04 04:37 AM

I tried that in my Miata recently (nozzles aimed over me and towards cars
behind me); kinda backfired because I managed to wash my hair and almost
blind myself at the same time.

Jitendra
'95 Red

.136...

Joe September 14th 04 03:30 PM

"Jitendra" > wrote in message >...
> I tried that in my Miata recently (nozzles aimed over me and towards cars
> behind me); kinda backfired because I managed to wash my hair and almost
> blind myself at the same time.

In a similar method, I almost died on a country highway around here.
On my long commute home, I thought I'd take off my shirt and get some
sun. There were no cars around, so I started to pull the knit shirt
off over my head. Just as my arms were fully extended (duh) the 60
mph wind caught the shirt pulling my arms back. Picture that; I'm
dirving 60 mph down the highway with a shirt still over my face and my
arms pulled back over my head.

I got it together, slowed down ang pulled my shirt off right. Glad I
didn't try that on the interstate; my arms would still be out there
somewhere.

Joe

Jitendra September 14th 04 08:16 PM

Hey Joe
Thats funny only cos you were OK and lived to tell the tale. It would not
have been funny otherwise.

BTW: I was only joking with my original post. I did no such thing. I'm
really not that stupid ... most of the time.

Jitendra

om...