AutoBanter

-   Dodge (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   2000 Dodge Neon door fuse (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=74244)

[email protected] September 9th 06 01:21 PM

2000 Dodge Neon door fuse

When I start the car, the odomoter flashes Fuse, Fuse, Fuse and right
above it there is a steady "Door".

The only power in the door is the lock, no power windows. All my fuses
look good under the hood and in the fuse panel.

Any help?

Thanks!

Twist

maxpower September 9th 06 03:24 PM

2000 Dodge Neon door fuse

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> When I start the car, the odomoter flashes Fuse, Fuse, Fuse and right
> above it there is a steady "Door".
>
> The only power in the door is the lock, no power windows. All my fuses
> look good under the hood and in the fuse panel.
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Twist

Does the dome lite work? Does your radio work?

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler tech

[email protected] September 9th 06 06:59 PM

2000 Dodge Neon door fuse

Now that I've checked, the dome light does not work but the radio does
work.

Twist.

[email protected] September 9th 06 08:50 PM

2000 Dodge Neon door fuse

I have exactly the same problem with a 2001 neon. No dome, radio
works, fuse, fuse, fuse and door stays on....

When I slow down at lights or stops, I get the 'ding" and then when I
start up from a stop I get the "ding".

Any ideas?

John

maxpower September 10th 06 02:12 AM

2000 Dodge Neon door fuse

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Now that I've checked, the dome light does not work but the radio does
> work.
>
> Twist.
> maxpower wrote:
> > > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > > When I start the car, the odomoter flashes Fuse, Fuse, Fuse and right
> > > above it there is a steady "Door".
> > >
> > > The only power in the door is the lock, no power windows. All my fuses
> > > look good under the hood and in the fuse panel.
> > >
> > > Any help?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Twist
> > >

> > Does the dome lite work? Does your radio work?
> >
> > Glenn Beasley
> > Chrysler tech

Check the fuses again, it would be the one called IOD. it is normally
encased in a cover.

Glenn