AutoBanter

-   Honda (http://www.autobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Finding a switched power source (http://www.autobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67485)

hi50 June 14th 06 08:48 AM

Finding a switched power source

I have a '04, V6, auto, Accord. I am trying to find a switched power source for my laser defuser detector. Where is the best/easiest switched power source? I was thinking of the power outlet near the shifter but I don't know how to take the outlet out. Does anyone know how to take the outlet out?

Thanks

--
hi50

View this thread: http://www.carstalk.net/viewtopic-424193.html

Send from http://www.carstalk.net

MAT June 14th 06 10:10 PM

Finding a switched power source

There's typically an unused fuse slot in the under dash fuse panel. This is
in combination with a piggy-back style fuse with pig tail connectors, you
have a super clean and fused power source. I got some at Pep-boys. For
that matter you can piggy back on an already switched fuse, acc outlet or
something. Consult your owners manual and verify with a multimeter.